[Devel] I have problem in serweb. Please help me..Please..

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 09:49:19 CEST 2006

   Dear all,
First of all, I would like to say thanks to all of you who has been helped me,  so I have succeed to build my openser server. Thank you very much. Thanks
Now, I am building a serweb. So, the client can register easily from their computer to  the openser server. So, they can join the voip communication by using the openser server that I have been built.
But, When I tried to build the serweb, I have a problem. This is the error message that I have received from the client browser:
  Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /var/www/html/serweb/config.php on line 217

 Fatal error: Failed opening required 'var/www/phplib/db_mysql.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/serweb/user_interface/prepend.php on line 23
  What`s wrong in the configuration? I do hope anyone can help me..Please..

2. can openser use serweb? because as I know,  serweb is used for SER. or the openser has it`s own "serweb"? can anybody can tell me what is it?

What`s wrong? I do hope anybody can help me..Please help me..Please

Thanks you very much

Regards,

Ferianto