[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1527338 ] Openser 1.1.0 doesn't build on Solaris hosts

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 16 14:08:45 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1527338, was opened at 2006-07-23 15:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by samwiseuk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1527338&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: ver 1.1.x

Initial Comment:
When I attempt to build openser 1.1.0 on a Solaris 10 server, I am greeted
with the following errors:

$ gmake prefix=/opt/openser-1.1.0 all

[ ..... ]
gcc  -g -O9 -funroll-loops   -Wall  -mcpu=ultrasparc -mtune=ultrasparc
-DNAME='"openser"' -DVERSION='"1.1.0-notls"' -DARCH='"sparc64"' -
DOS='"solaris"' -DCOMPILER='"gcc 3.4.3"' -D__CPU_sparc64 -
D__OS_solaris -D__SMP_no -DCFG_DIR='"/opt/openser-1.1.0/etc/
openser/"' -DPKG_MALLOC -DSHM_MEM  -DSHM_MMAP -DUSE_IPV6 -
DUSE_MCAST -DUSE_TCP -DDISABLE_NAGLE -DHAVE_RESOLV_RES -
DF_MALLOC -DSTATISTICS  -DFAST_LOCK -DADAPTIVE_WAIT -
DADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024  -DHAVE_GETIPNODEBYNAME -
DHAVE_SYS_SOCKIO_H -DHAVE_SCHED_YIELD -DHAVE_ALLOCA_H -
DUSE_SIGACTION -DHAVE_DEVPOLL -DHAVE_SELECT -c cfg.tab.c -o
cfg.tab.o
/usr/ccs/bin/yaccpar:5: warning: ignoring #pragma ident
cfg.y: In function `yyparse':
cfg.y:859: error: `IPTOS_MINCOST' undeclared (first use in this function)
cfg.y:859: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
cfg.y:859: error: for each function it appears in.)
/usr/ccs/bin/yaccpar:164: warning: label `yynewstate' defined but not
used
/usr/ccs/bin/yaccpar:374: warning: label `yyerrlab' defined but not used
gmake: *** [cfg.tab.o] Error 1

Is there a header file missing?

Thanks,
- Ryan