[Devel] ACC module dupilicate information

Sumeet Gupta skg1010 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:17:44 CEST 2006

To answer my own question, Yes missed_calls is not necessary if failed
transactions are turned on. The only difference in the missed_calls table is
that it reports the full text of the status_code response. It would be nice
to have the text seperated out into another field in ACC like
status_code_text as some gateways and devices return more descriptive
information in the text following the status code.

-Sumeet