[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/packaging/debian changelog compat control copyright openser.init openser.postinst rules sip-server/packaging/debian/patches 00list 01_sourced_scripts.dpatch 10_no_lib64_on_64_bits.dpatch 11_always_smp.dpatch

Julien BLACHE julien.blache at linbox.com
Sat Aug 12 17:49:12 CEST 2006

Klaus Darilion wrote:

Hi,

>> Given the radiusclient problem, I'm probably going to add a
>> debian-sarge packaging directory, baring any objections. Thoughts ?
>
> Adding a packaging directory for sarge will solve the mysql and compat
> issue, but not radiusclient naming

I just committed the debian-sarge packaging directory to the CVS, which
should make your life easier :)

I have a doubt on the proper radius library to use on Sarge, though.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                 <julien.blache at linbox.com>
Linbox / Free & ALter Soft                       <http://www.linbox.com>