[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1470001 ] unixodbc patch

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 25 18:30:26 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1470001&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
I've corrected some issues with unixodbc module leaking
memory in the covert rows function. I've also removed
some deprecated ODBC functions, fixed invalid cursor
state on error and fixed error reporting from ODBC. The
module tests and works properly now. Attached is the
patch.

-Sumeet Gupta