[Devel] Re: [Users] Anobymous CVS access

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 21 14:20:58 CEST 2006

On Friday 21 April 2006 13:22, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Juha,
>
> thanks for the hint - I will take a look on it and we might set up a
> anonymous SVN on a non-sf machine (as I understood, the sync works from
> cvs to svn only)

You can try to use tailor. It is able to synchronize between every known
versioning system. If you use debian is already available as a debian
package, else check the link at the end of the description below.

 The tailor tool moves patches and changesets between different
 repositories, preserving as much information as possible. The
 repositories can be managed by different version control systems.
 Currently, ArX, Bazaar, Bazaar-NG, Codeville, CVS, Darcs, Git (Cogito),
 Mercurial, Monotone, Subversion, and Tla are supported.

 While tailor is useful for one-time operation, when switching to a
 different version control system, it can also synchronise repositories on
 an ongoing basis. Changesets are either pulled one-way from a master
 repository, or migrated back and forth for full two-way synchronisation.

 Homepage: http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Tailor

--
Dan