[Devel] non-invite server transactions are terminated too fast

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 11 16:48:25 CEST 2006

indeed, the simplest solution will be to use stateless register, to send
a 100 trying asap and to relax the cseq check with = test also.

for the statefull approach there are two options:
    - same idea as Maxim - make save() to directly use the tm module
    - use save_noreply() and t_reply() from script; but we have to
change save_no_reply() in order to insert all lumps (with registered
contact, path hdrs, etc) to the replies.

regards,
bogdan