[Devel] expired contacts

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Apr 7 11:50:57 CEST 2006

even using db_mode 1 I'm not able to reproduce what you are saying. With
a delay due the delete timer interval (default 60), the contacts are
deleted....

do you get into logs messages like :
    Binding 'xxxxx','yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' has expired
?

also be sure you have the latest cvs version (try the devel cvs).

I tested with only one client this a expiring registration and worked as
expected. Can you please test with only one to see if ok.....

regards,
bogdan