[Devel] best solution to masquerade sip message

Thu Apr 6 17:19:47 CEST 2006

Raymond Chen wrote:
> hi Klaus,
>
> is there a native vpn solution to openser? I see TLS is supported in
> server to server scenario. can we implement client tls solution without
> making change to openser?

TLS can be used for server-server and client-server connections. It's
not heavily used (thus not heavily tested) but theoretically it should
work. Maybe there can be some issues with TLS and client behind NAT
(keep alive ...) which may occur. But once the issues are detected and
you can give exact problem description I'm sure we can fix it.

regards
klaus