[Devel] CVS developer access problems

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 4 15:56:24 CEST 2006

Hello,

developer cvs is down since 30.03 (that's why no much activity in the
last days :-) ). According to SF site status, cvs should be back today
or tomorrow (https://sourceforge.net/docs/A04/).

We are looking to an alternative to mirror the cvs repository to another
site (keep master on sourceforge and a backup on a special server,
synchronized hourly, or so).