[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1462013 ] openser_mysql.sh reinstall fails

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 3 13:42:23 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1462013, was opened at 2006-03-31 13:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by klaus_darilion
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1462013&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: tools
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi!

i tried to update today from 1.0 to cvs and it failed:

server1:~# openser_mysql.sh reinstall
MySql password for root:
creating backup database
dumping table content (openser)
dropping table (openser)
creating new structures
creating database openser ...
restoring table content
ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 216: Duplicate entry '' for
key 2
reinstall: restoring table failed

The strange thing is, that it copied one subscriber
from the backup subscriber table to the new subscriber
table, but:
1. when copying the second subscriber it failed
2. The username of the subscribers (which was copied)
was changed (from user101 to username101). Very strange.

I have no time to debug it now, but I thougt it would
be good to leave a note on the bugtracker.