[Devel] TLS testing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 28 19:45:09 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

To make more easier the testing of the new TLS code, I would like to
know if there are people interested to get involved.

My idea is to set a OpenSER proxy only with TLS as a central node for
interdomain/interservers TLS connectivity. Everybody will be free to
connect to the server and to route through calls to the other
participants. I will take care about setting the proxy, providing TLS
certificates and info about how to connect.

By doing this, we will be able to test the TLS as conformity and
robustness (number of calls, and number or connections).

Again, if there are people interested in this, please let me know in
order to start the setup.

regards,
Bogdan