[Devel] Question about t_stats

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 26 11:44:02 CEST 2005

Hi Jonas,

AFAIK, the tm_stats structure should contain the number of current
transactions in different states (timer lists) and not a cumulated
value. I do not find relevant to know how many transaction were in WAIT
since startup, but I find good to know how many are in this state at the
current time.
So, I would say it's a bug.

regards,
bogdan