[Devel] negative return codes don't work?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 7 11:01:54 CEST 2005

It works, but the value is printed as unsigned. Anyhow, now I changed
the printing function for return code to print the string as signed int.

If you want to try, using your version of code, then do:

xlog("L_DBG", "Before : $rc");
route(15);
if($rc==-1) {
    xlog("L_DBG", "After : return code is -1 ($rc)");
}
.
.

route[15] {