[Devel] avp_db_load regress the source data

Raymond Chen rchen at broadz.com
Tue Sep 6 04:06:00 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,

We are trying to change the dialing pattern in openser, because some of the
gateways don't support such feature.   In the database we have  abc000001
account which assigned to some area's customer, We need to translate that
customer's dialing pattern to add or strip prefix to make it as country code
+ area code + destination.

So we just strip the incoming FROM to a fix length as abc (according to your
solution earlier), then load the database abc's prefix and add to the URI as
prefix.  We are currently stuck on how to add the avp_db_load  abc's prefix
to the URI.

Thanks

Ray