[Devel] Branch flags

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 1 20:34:57 CEST 2005

Juha,

In this case I'm not sure that the dynamic mask solution will solve the
issue number one - how the flag set will be initialy be formed on
entering branch route (so, no flag changed so far!)
let say you have the RURI nated, so the flag in msg->flags will be set.
The additional branches are not nated. So when entering the branch route
for the RURI branch, the flag must be set, but when entering in branch
route for additional branches, the flag must not be set. And all this
happens before any flag change in branch routes.....

regards,
bogdan