[Devel] Branch flags

Thu Sep 1 16:37:19 CEST 2005

Hi Bogdan!

How can we make usage of the NAT flag per branch once it is implemented?

If I want to enforce rtpproxy only for NATed branches, I must not use
mediaproxy in route, but in branch_route. Thus, If several branches are
NATed I will call the mediaproxy multiple times for on transaction -
this might confuses the rtpproxy (or at least creates additional delay
because of the communciation with rtpproxy).

regards
klaus