[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server dset.c dset.h sip-server/modules/lcr lcr_mod.c sip-server/modules/permissions permissions.c sip-server/modules/tm t_fwd.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 1 13:26:53 CEST 2005

Hi Juha,

yes, it's possible to change both ruri and dst-uri. I just double
checked by altering the RURI in the branch route and the contents and
destination of the request were accordingly updated.
I used for testings:

branch_route[2] {
    xdbg("************inside branch route ruri=$ru  duri=$du \n");
    avp_write("$ruri","i:10");
    avp_pushto("$Test/request","i:10");
    rewriteuri("sip:test4 at 192.168.1.132:5060");
    xdbg("************end branch route ruri=$ru  duri=$du \n");
}

if your problem persists, maybe a snapshot of your branch route will
help...or any other additional info.

regards,
Bogdan