[Devel] openser 1.0.0 packages generation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 26 20:58:27 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask all of you that have access to different OS
distributions to help with package generation. Please reply (personally
if you prefer better this way) with OS name, version and architecture.
We are looking mainly for common used distributions:
Debian - testing (the other two are accounted already)
Redhat
Suse
Open/NetBSD (FreeBSD accounted)
SUN/Solaris
Gentoo

We will help as much as possible with guidelines. We would require
tomorrow an early compiling on all available systems to fix eventual
warnings.