[Devel] ERROR: parse_uri: bad port in uri (error at char s in state 8)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 21 21:00:45 CEST 2005

Hi Norm,

I'm a little bit confused. The error you mention is related to parsing
the contact URI. And then you talk about avp_pushto().

where the error occurs exactly? when you do avp_pushto() ? - the
generated request is malformed?
or it's about a malformed request you are getting (broken contact URI).

maybe sip trace of these scenario will help to understand.

regards,
bogdan