[Devel] Bug reports

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 19 20:27:21 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

in term of days, we will start the work of preparing the next release -
docs, compilation warnings, version setting, packages,etc.

to speed the things up and to end the bug fixing period, please
everybody report if there are any remaining known bugs or problems -
just to know about them and fix them ASAP.

critical ones are fixed (the ones in TM).
there are still couple of crashes reported in uac_redirect and uac (from
mangling part) modules - we are working on it.

thanks and regards,
bogdan