[Devel] t_uac_dlg with nated SIP user agent

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 18 09:34:37 CEST 2005

Hi Juha,

no, right now there is no way how to pass socket info to t_uac_dlg. I
think it will be a useful feature, considering that is not so
complicated to implement.
The only concern here is about changing the the fifo prototype and to
try to maintain compatibility with older versions.
Let's take care of this after the release. Maybe we should set up and
start using same tracking system for the things to be done .... not to
forget them ;)

regards,
bogdan