[Devel] Re: [Serdev] Problem creating tables for testing the Oracle module

Juan Carlos Castro y Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Tue Oct 11 19:18:57 CEST 2005

"increment". Funny, it doesn't seem to be used anywhere in OpenSER.
Maybe it is used by SER proper.

And now I get something more sinister. It seems there's no distinction
between zero-length strings and NULL value in Oracle. I may have to
allow NULLs in all char fields that have "empty string" as default. Is
that right?