[Users] Re: [Devel] possibility to access dst_uri

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 11 11:31:22 CEST 2005

Hi Richard,

in this case you may try this (calls to user1 have to go also to user2) :
    # ruri is set to user1;
    lookup();
    # is RURI and dset you have user1 contacts
    # move the RURI also into dset ->
    append_branch();
    # move user2 AOR into RURI
    avp_write(...); # or whatever
    lookup();
    # RURI will be set to contact of user2; rest of contacts will be
added in dset.

let me know if this works.

regards,
bogdan