[Devel] t_uac_dlg with nated SIP user agent

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 28 20:54:37 CET 2005

Hi Juha,

I just committed this functionality for "t_uac_dlg" fifo command - on
the forth line (destination) you can also define a socket to be used for
sending the request. The syntax of that line is now:
    line = dst ['|' socket ]
        dst = '.' | sip_uri
        socket = '.' | [proto':']IP[':'port]

The grammar is backward compatible, so no worries ;)

ex:
:t_uac_dlg:fifo_rpl_2
MESSAGE
sip:callee at sipdomain.net