[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/scripts sc

Tue Nov 22 10:40:27 CET 2005

To do not forget this issue:
We need a way to split the openserctl functionality into fifo commans
and direct DB commands.
- fifo comands are identical to all version
- DB commands need to be adopted to the database

Further, the DB part should be splitted into:
- SQL queries: here we should have identical SQL queries for all DBs.
Thus, having "standard" SQL queries (shouldn't be that hard)
- DB interface: This is the only part which differs. The respective
tools (psql, mysql ...) must be used and some functions require to parse
the output of the QSL queries.

Once we have the design, we can start to split the code.

Any proposals for the design?

regards
klaus