[Devel] new group feature

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 18 12:00:30 CET 2005

Hi,

I have implemented a new group feature. So far we have group support
with fixed matching: user X belongs to group G, etc..
This proves to be inefficient when you have huge block of users
belonging to small numbers of groups. So I did some regular expression
based groups:
    if user at domain matched a RE -> belongs to group G
very usefull if try to provisions routing logic based on groups.

I developed this new functionality inside the group module since there
is about same functionality and it's too small to be a separate module.

any pro or against comments / suggestions before committing?

regards,
Bogdan