[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/packaging/debian openser-tls.examples openser-tls.openser.init rules

Thu Nov 3 17:38:52 CET 2005

now, also the openser-tls package includes the init script and the
examples. But the postinst scripts in openser and openser-tls still
differ. I do not know if this is an issue and how to handle this.

Further, If I enable radius support for the acc module, libradius-ng
does not appear in the dependcies of the openser package. Does someone
knows how to handle this?

regards
klaus