[Devel] Re: [Users] [Serusers] lcr module

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Nov 3 15:55:54 CET 2005

Richard Z writes:

 > Do you have any plan to relax the requirement to call load_gws and
 > next_gw in a normal route in the near future?

richard,

i read the code and didn't see that anything would break if load_gws()
is called from failure route block.  next_gw can already now be called
from failure route block.

so i assume you would like to see line

	{"load_gws",      load_gws,      0, 0, REQUEST_ROUTE},

of lcr_mod.c to be changed to

	{"load_gws",      load_gws,      0, 0, REQUEST_ROUTE|FAILURE_ROUTE},

my network access is currently very slow, so perhaps someone from
openser team could make the change?

-- juha