[Devel] Implementing Module with Osip

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 23 15:01:08 CEST 2005

On 06/23/05 15:38, Alexandre Passito wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to implement a module to Openser that should use parts of
>the Osip (sip stack implementation). That module could be a "black
>list",  "follow me" and etc.
>
>Did somebody implement it already?

You can do it using avpops module. No new development is required. You
just need to keep some avps per user for each feature you want to deploy
and then use the avpops module to check.

>Does somebody have an ideia how to begin to implement?
>
>Where can I find some information about it?

http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html

For black lists implementation, this might be a good start:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_restricting

Daniel