[Devel] Some questions about OpenSER or SER!

getreg getreg at 126.com
Thu Jun 23 03:48:46 CEST 2005

hi,Daniel-Constantin Mierla£¬
Thx for your reply!
1)It shows some tips such as following when I run "make modules include_modules="mysql"" as you said.What is the file named *.d used for?
make[1]: Entering directory `/devel/openser/modules/xlog'
../../Makefile.rules:93: xl_lib.d: No such file or directory
../../Makefile.rules:93: xlog.d: No such file or directory
make[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/openser/modules/xlog'
make[1]: Entering directory `/devel/openser/modules/xlog'
2)How can I know which module is a default one?
3)> What's the stack Openser or SER use??
>>The use a dedicated stack developed in SER project, the stack cannot be
>>separated from OpenSER/SER
Which files make the stack work?Can I use the stack to develop UA?
Thanks!With best regard!
getreg£¬getreg at 126.com
2005-6-23