[Devel] Usrloc / truncated SQL query

Günther Starnberger gst at sysfrog.org
Wed Jun 22 19:00:07 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 19:47 +0300, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

Hello,

> yes, the problem was with the socket column - be sure you have the
> latest CVS version - affected file was  modules/usrloc/ucontact.c,
> latest revision is 1.3.
>
> maybe email was faster than my commit :)

It isn't there yet, but I just noticed that the CVS repository is hosted
on sourceforge. Afaik anonymous/pserver CVS access on sourceforge isn't
live - for security reasons the real repository is copied in regular
intervalls to the public pserver repository (at least some years ago it
worked this way).

Could you please mail the file to me?

cu
/gst