[Devel] Re: [Serusers] Re: How to execute failure_route block on tcp connect failure.

Dmitry Isakbayev isakdim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:45:01 CEST 2005

Bogdan,

Thank you for looking into the issues.  In both cases I am doing serial
forking.  For the 1st attempt, I am setting on-failure route, rewriting uri,
and calling t_relay.  For the following attempts, I am setting on-failure
route, appending one branch, and calling t_relay.  Similar to the example
described @ http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=SER+example+forking
only all attempts are serial.

Thank You,
Dmitry