[Devel] RADIUS SIP_AVP format

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 15 17:18:19 CEST 2005

Hi Juha,

I want to enhance the SIP_AVP RADIUS AVP format to include also the type
of AVP (NAME or ID) - almost all modules accept full AVP specification,
only RADIUS related ones use only NAME AVP.

Right now, auth_radius expects NAME:STR_VAL format; in avp_radius the
definition is = (NAME:STR_VAL)|(NAME#NR_VAL) - second format is not yet
implemented.

What I would like to define is a format which will allow both string and
numbers for both avp name and avp value. In order to keep backward
compatibility, the first solution I thing about is:
       NAME:STR_VAL
       NAME#NR_VAL
      #ID:STR_VAL
      #ID#NR_VAL