[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/parser parse_from.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 25 17:43:23 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus,

indeed, usually the FROM has a TAG param, but seams that not all SIP UA
do so:; for example kphone doesn't append tag to REGISTER FROM hdr.

noting is broken - what I tried to do was to throw error in
parse_from_header() function - it should be a nicer way to auto-detect
broken messages; But I found clients which generates REGISTER without
from tag :(, so I had to revert it.

so now it is as before.

maybe a short visit though the RFC will bring more light on this issue.

regards,
Bogdan