[Devel] Please suggest an aproach

root jayesh_1017 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 10:42:40 CEST 2005

hi,
First let me describe our system. We have a Dual Xeon processor with 2GB
of memory. Our hardware is configured with OPENSER-0.9.5. My first
question is whether SER is capable of handling 100-150 calls per second.
If yes then Openser would be the best approach that we can provide to
our clients.
The Authentication needed by us is using the source IP. Would using the
permissions module be OK. What are the other better alternatives.
With this kind of scalability what be the best method of gathering the
CDR. Will SQL be better or Radius be better or just having it in the
flat files will solve the problem.
With this kind of configuration how many concurrent calls can we have
using Mediaproxy for the NAT traversal on the same machine.

Please suggest the best possible approach so that I can go ahead with my
development process.
Thank You.