[Devel] sip natping & mediaproxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 18 18:19:48 CEST 2005

Hi Ingo,

you can use separately nathelper for pinging part and mediaproxy for the
rest (not sure if you can disable mediaproxy to perform pinging) -
that's will be the way to go for the moment.

about implementing sip_natpinging in mediaproxy, I thing Dan may have
something to say if this functionality should be ported also there or
not (as he is the author).

regards,
bogdan