[Devel] bug fixes in ser

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 12 16:15:18 CEST 2005

Hi Ingo,

please see inline comments.

regards,
bogdan

Ingo Wolfsberger wrote:

>Hi
>

>tm:
>http://mail.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2005-July/005110.html

this is on the way (just have some double checkings to do)

>http://mail.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2005-July/005111.html

The dst_uri and forking (cloning problem) was already fixed in OpenSER
0.9.4 . IMHO, the applied patch from SER is bogus - dst_uri shouldn't be
cloned in TM and used in latter branches, but should be reset.
Just imagine the following scenario: I have a call going behind a NAT
(RURI has the contact URI -private IP-, dst_uri has the received URI
-public IP; dst_uri gets cloned into TM and if the calls fails and
redirection (like VM) is tried (which doesn't set its own dst_uri), the
new branch will also go the NAT address as the first branch :-/; sounds
broken to me......

>Already fixed in the initial revision?
>
>mem:
>http://mail.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2005-July/005107.html

it will be done

>avpops:
>http://mail.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2005-July/005106.html
>(propably already done)

already done

>and a lot of gcc4 stuff.

already done 10 days ago (before having the cvs commit emails :( ) -
see
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/openser/sip-server/?only_with_tag=HEAD