[Devel] notify support

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Dec 31 13:58:39 CET 2005

Hello,

there is some basic framework in the PA module, your contribution is
welcome. Also, in ser there was added more in last weeks, but I am not
sure how the standardization process for presence and resource lists is
going and what is the best option to implement.

What is the approach you want to develop? Do you made your mind to a
specification or something to follow?