[Serdev] Re: [Devel] tm bug in t_hooks.c

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Wed Dec 21 17:09:05 CET 2005

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Federico,
>
> you are right - the root problem is the call of t_lookup_request()
> (which I was suspecting to be from script) - but it's called by TM
> register callback function.
>
> The t_lookup_request() function sets a internal static variable which
> points to the found transaction (if any). t_relay() interprets the set
> variable as duplicated call of the function.
>
> I will have to find a way to solve this.....good catch and thanks for
> the help!!
>
> regards,
> bogdan

I think I have found another problem of the UAC module with the
retrasmissions!

It seems (I didn't made a lot of tests) that for EVERY retrasmission
received an ADDITIONAL "From:" line is added to the reply sent to the
messages that called uac_replace_from(). So the final reply contains
MULTIPLE "From:" lines.

Bye.

     __
    |-                      giannici at neomedia.it