[Devel] multiple replicated servers socket info read error

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Dec 14 17:33:57 CET 2005

Hi Raymond,

Raymond Chen wrote:

> Hi Bogdan,
>
> My bad, I thought make install will overwrite the old modules. Now I
> got the CVS compiled and installed. Old error message has gone away,
> but another error occurs in debug:

> 0(21224) grep_sock_info - checking if port 5060 matches port 5060
>
> 0(21224) ERROR:registrar:get_sock_hdr: non-local socket
> <udp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060>
>
> 0(21224) parse_headers: flags=4000000
>
> 0(21224) parse_headers: flags=80000

> I thought the replicated proxy should store the remote sock_info and
> should not return the as non-local socket. Correct me if I am wrong
> about this replicate feature.

here is more a matter of logic. If you replicate the sock_info (the
socket the request was received on) to a server which doesn't use that
socket, it's really useless - it will not be able to use it to send any
requests by using that socket.

If you describe what you are trying to achieve, I will be able to
understand better you scenario.

regards,
bogdan