[Devel] multiple replicated servers socket info read error

Raymond Chen rchen at broadz.com
Tue Dec 13 20:59:31 CET 2005

Hi Bogdan,

My bad, I thought make install will overwrite the old modules.  Now I got
the CVS compiled and installed. Old error message has gone away, but another
error occurs in debug:

0(21224) grep_sock_info - checking if port 5060 matches port 5060

 0(21224) ERROR:registrar:get_sock_hdr: non-local socket
<udp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060>

 0(21224) parse_headers: flags=4000000

 0(21224) parse_headers: flags=80000

I thought the replicated proxy should store the remote sock_info and should
not return the as non-local socket.  Correct me if I am wrong about this
replicate feature.

Thanks

Ray