[Devel] commands cannot be used in branch_route block

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 12 20:56:54 CET 2005

Hi Juha,

I guess the only issue so far is with "add_rr_param". The function
cannot be called from failure route and a branch route may be called
from a failure route. I will give a higher priority to  this...

please feel free to add the flags for t_on_reply() (and the rest of the
family) and to is_method().

regards,
bogdan