[Devel] multiple replicated servers socket info read error

Raymond Chen rchen at broadz.com
Mon Dec 12 20:33:23 CET 2005

Dear all,

We've setup a multiple replicated servers scenarios, openser 1 replicate to
openser 2.

Openser 1:

..

add_sock_hdr("Sock-Info");

t_replicate("openser 2");

Openser 2:

modparam("registrar", "sock_flag", 18)

modparam("registrar", "sock_hdr_name", "Sock-Info")

..

setflag(18);

We are expecting the socket info will be stored by register instead

of the received socket info.  But from debug we have the following error
message.

0(2599) ERROR: parse_phostport: bad port number in udp:xxx.xxx.xxxx.xxx:5060

0(2599) ERROR:registrar:get_sock_hdr: bad socket <udp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060>
in

0(2599) parse_headers: flags=4000000

0(2599) build_contact(): Created Contact HF: Contact:
<sip:001916123123123 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:51018>;expires=300

Any idea?  Is it the configuration we did was wrong?

Thanks

Ray