[Devel] Methods filtering

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 8 17:43:56 CET 2005

Hi Juha,

now that we have supported methods support into usrloc, I'm wondering
what will be the mechanism to use this info. You mention something about
a external apps inspecting the DB (for c2d, for ex.)...

I'm looking for a way to make it usable from script: what about making
lookup() to do filtering of contacts based of supported methods:
   if I do lookup for a MESSAGE and this method is not supported by a
registered contact, this contact should not be returned by the lookup().

this behaviour may be control via module param (turned on or off) or via
a second param to lookup().

thoughts?

regards,
bogdan