[Devel] record_route with optional parameter parameter

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 8 17:05:58 CET 2005

Juha,

you can call add_rr_param() before or after rr(). if it's called before,
the parameters are stored into a static buffer until rr() is done. If
called after rr(), the parameters are directly added into the RR lump.

So, you can do normal rr() in request branch and, based on nat flag, do
add_rr_param() in branch route..

regards,
bogdan