[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/parser hf.c msg_parser.c parse_allow.c parse_allow.h

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Dec 7 19:17:20 CET 2005

on double thinking, the only confusion may appear between (1) not parsed
yet and (2) parsed but no method found  - header with no payload... right?
but case (2) is reported as error by parse_methods()...so isn't not a
real case ;)

I would say there is no problem after all. If the body is successfully
parsed, the "parse" cannot be 0.

regards,
bogdan