[Devel] methods patch

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Dec 7 13:53:36 CET 2005

Hi Juha,

I just finished merging your patch with the latest usrloc/registrar
changes.

one of the biggest changes was an optimization in case of a register
with multiple contacts - common info (callid, cseq, received, socket,
etc) are calculate only once.

Also I switched  TABLE_VERSION to UL_TABLE_VERSION - makes more sense..
Regarding the 0xFFFFFFFF value, I will take a look into db/mysql stuff
to see what about.

regards,
bogdan