[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1372451 ] avpops: avp_db_delete deletes too much

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Tue Dec 6 14:06:33 CET 2005

I'm good with the idea not to mix use_domain(0) and use_domain(1) in the
same OpenSER instance.  This condition of operation should probably be
make clear to the user community.

Until now, I thought that it was possible to mix the two (and scratched
my head when various bits and pieces of the system didn't operate as
expected).

Regards,
Norm