[Serdev] Re: [Devel] tm bug in t_hooks.c

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Mon Dec 5 19:03:23 CET 2005

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Frederico,
>
> that's good..one more down....

Well.... the AVPs are no more disappearing, but I still have some
problem with the reinvites...

It seems that uac_replace_from() creates a transaction when an INVITE
retrasmission is received. Infact in that case the following errors are
logged for the retrasmitted INVITEs:

Dec  5 18:49:25 eowyn OpenSER[5654]: ERROR: t_newtran: transaction
already in process 0x502a56f8
Dec  5 18:49:25 eowyn OpenSER[5654]: ERROR: sl_reply_error used: I'm
terribly sorry, server error occurred (1/SL)

This is generated by this standard code:

if ( !t_relay() ) {
	sl_reply_error();
}

I thought that I could find the retrasmissions (with the
t_lookup_request() function) and use the t_forward_nonack_uri() function
in that case, but I got the following error:

Dec  5 18:47:29 eowyn OpenSER[26647]: ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: no
branch for forwarding

Obviously, I have not enought undestanding of TM functions and
transactions in general.

So, the question is: can anybody post a correct fragment of script code
that relay a message, correctly handling retrasmissions?

Otherwise, could I simply discard retrasmissions (with a simple exit)?
And how I can recognize retrasmissions? Is t_lookup_request() the
correct function for a test?

Thanks.

> Federico Giannici wrote:
>
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Cesc,
>>>
>>> right!! as the transaction list is set all the time (disregarding the
>>> presence of callbacks), it should be also unset all the time....
>>

>> This solves the bug of the AVPs disappearing with retrasmitted INVITES
>> too!!!
>>
>> Bogdan, now you can remove that bug from the ones to search for...
>>
>> Thank you Cesc.

     __
    |-                      giannici at neomedia.it